Glenarm Beach Photo

Glenarm Beach - County Antrim

St Patrick's, Glenarm

St Patrick’s, Glenarm, in the parish of Tickmacrevan, was built in 1769 on the site of a former friary. It was extended in 1823, 1878 and 1892. The adjacent public car park does not enhance an otherwise attractive site. Photo from the Dickeystown Road (in the same square).

© Albert Bridge and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

Taken at: Glenarm Beach, Northern Ireland

Date taken / added: 30th Jan 2007

More beach photos from Northern Ireland

  • Ballywalter
  • View north along the Strand at Cushendun
  • Cove Bay, Groomsport
  • A westerly view along The Strand, Portstewart